Hello to everyone,
It's been a hard task and work for me in making such comix strip.
Sometimes
it gave me frustration and problems due to unfamiliarization of the
site,aside from that it's my first time to make a comics strip, and take
note "online".
But it's a big benefits to me as a future mentor someday.
Even though I encountered a lot of difficulties in making on it,
it gives me new learning,knowledge and technique that I can possibly apply for the coming years.
And also new experiences in dealing with the technology.
I'm so happy that I've made it.
Thanks to Ma'am Kaye and to those persons who serves as a bridge so that I made it through the next road.
Here is my comics address:
http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/Comix/?comix_id=71181912C1028448
My Search engine address:
http://funnylogo.info/engines/lordofrings/GoldenRod/Larry%20Sayaang%20.aspx
Thank you and God bless!
Larry Saya-ang Jr.

Hello Larry!
TumugonBurahin"Two thumbs up" for having successfully accomplished your task which is to come up with a comic strip!
Simply awesome.
Regards,
Ma'am Kaye
Wow larry!
TumugonBurahinYou do a great job.continue it and be always smile.
love,
Rey (jun) briones